Personaltokens governance of token distribution
People can create their own personal tokens and send them as bonus/rewards to anyone who they want to reward.
- Management and distribution of the utility token of the system.
- Utility token governance is like corporate governance.
Voting: Aragon, 1-token-1-vote
No identity solution.
- Aragon was the most developed frontend technology when we launched.
- We govern the distribution of the utility token of Personaltoken. Distribution of voting power so people can’t dump tokens.
- Membership in decision making now is 6 founders and advisors of the team. Considering criteria for having others join the DAO group.
- Proposal was made to freeze tokens for vesting, but that is being heavily tested before implementation because once it’s implemented, it can’t be reversed.
- Anyone (inside or outside voting group) can make a proposal.
- Proposals are made for development and marketing/promotion of the platform.
- Once someone posts a proposal they begin to campaign for the proposal on the telegram group.
- Voting is 1-person-1-vote.